This year has been exceptional, and I don’t mean in a good way. COVID-19, political discourse, and economical challenges have all wrecked havoc on many of our lives. So, what does all this have to do with clean sheets? While clean sheets can’t solve all of life’s problems, they can keep you healthy and improve your quality of sleep.
Side Effects of Not Washing Your Sheets Weekly
- Exposes you to the fungi, bacteria, pollen, bodily secretions, sweat, skin cells, and animal dander that are commonly found on sheets.
- These could trigger eczema in people with the condition or cause dermatitis.
- Folks with allergies can trigger or worsen symptoms.
- Transmit and contract infections through unclean sheets.
Benefits of Clean Sheets
- A study by the National Sleep Foundation suggested that people sleep better when their bedroom is comfortable and clean.
- 78% of participants stated that they are more excited to go to bed on sheets with a fresh scent.
- 85% of the participants reported improved sleep on clean sheets.
- 86% commented that the comfortable feel of sheets and bedding is an important part in getting a good night’s sleep.
Benefits of Having Shores Clean your Sheets
- A home washing machine cannot compare with our state-of-the-art equipment, and that translates to 100% dirt removal.
- Your body produces sebum, an oily substance that moisturizes and protects your skin. This substance also gets on your pillowcases and bedsheets when you sleep. Did you know that simply washing your sheets in hot water with your favorite detergent will not remove all of this substance?
- Dry cleaning easily dissolves oily stains.
- If sheets are excessively soiled, Shores will dry clean them to first remove the oils then launder them in our superior detergents.
- Once the dirt is completely removed, our finishers will press sheets to luxury hotel standards, fold them, and place them in a reusable Shores carryall.
The only thing that’s left for you is to enjoy them. I guarantee the first night you slide into bed on professionally finished sheets, you’ll immediately notice the difference. Why not see for yourself? Drop your sheets off at one of our three convenient locations.