Posted on January 17, 2024
As you headed off for your honeymoon, you left your wedding gown with a trusted friend or family member, and now that you’ve returned to real life, it’s time to make sure your wedding gown receives the proper care it deserves. When it comes to cleaning and preserving your wedding gown, don’t just choose the closest, most convenient cleaner; this is the time to do your due diligence so that your gown is placed in the hands of someone that will make it look like new again.
Shores Fine Dry Cleaning is the Triad’s only AWGS-accredited wedding dress cleaners, providing unparalleled service and care for all your fabric cleaning needs.
Top reasons for choosing a Certified Wedding Gown Specialist :
- The Association of Wedding Gown Specialist (AWGS) is a not-for-profit trade association of specialty cleaners founded in 1987.
- AWGS members specialize in caring for wedding gowns, both old and new, and provide a written guarantee honored by all of its members, represented in more than 500 cities around the world.
- Members perform MuseumCare™ ZeroCarbon™ preservations in archival-quality wedding chests and MuseumCare™ ZeroCarbon™ restorations of vintage gowns and textiles.
- You may return your MuseumCare™ gown preservation to any participating Certified Wedding Gown Specialist™, who will inspect and press your bridal gown without charge.
- The Association’s information is listed on the care label of more than 3,500,000 gowns and is recommended by more than 70 designers.
You’ll have complete confidence in the lasting preservation of your gown by receiving a written, lifetime guarantee against yellowing or caramelized sugar stains on the gown, honored by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists.
Shores Fine Dry Cleaning is proud to be the only facility in Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, and the rest of the Triad offering this warranty. If you have questions regarding wedding gown care, please feel free to stop by or call one of our three locations. We are here to help.