Posted on April 24, 2023
Spring is a beautiful time of year, and it’s no surprise that it’s become a popular season for weddings. There are so many benefits to having a spring wedding, from the gorgeous weather to the blooming flowers. Let’s explore the many reasons why a spring wedding might be the perfect choice for you.
- Beautiful Weather
- One of the most obvious benefits of a spring wedding is the beautiful weather. After a long, cold winter, spring brings warm temperatures and sunny days. This means you can plan an outdoor wedding and enjoy the beauty of nature without worrying about guests being uncomfortable.
- Blooming Flowers
- Spring is the season of renewal, and with it comes a host of beautiful flowers. From tulips to daffodils, hyacinths to cherry blossoms, the options for spring wedding flowers are endless. You can create a stunning backdrop for your wedding with a variety of colorful blooms.
- Unique Decor
- Spring weddings offer a unique opportunity for decor that isn’t possible in other seasons. You can incorporate natural elements like twigs, moss, and grass into your decor, creating a rustic, earthy vibe. You can also use pastel colors to create a soft, romantic atmosphere.
- More Availability
- Because spring is a less popular wedding season than summer or fall, you may find that your preferred venues and vendors are more available. This means you can have your pick of the best options without worrying about competing with other couples for the same dates.
- More Affordable
- Because spring is a less popular wedding season, you may find that prices are lower than they would be during the peak wedding season. This can help you save money on everything from the venue to the catering to the flowers.
- Flexibility with Dates
- Spring weddings offer more flexibility with dates than summer or fall weddings. While summer and fall weekends can book up quickly, you may be able to find more availability on weekdays or non-traditional wedding dates.
- Longer Days
- With the start of daylight saving time in the spring, you’ll have longer days and more daylight for your wedding festivities. This means you can plan a later ceremony or reception without worrying about it getting too dark too quickly.
A spring wedding offers many benefits, from beautiful weather and blooming flowers to unique decor options and more availability. It’s a wonderful time of year to celebrate your love and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Fortunately, we have an expert to call upon when it comes to caring for your wedding gown before and after the big day! Stop by one of Shores’ three locations and speak to the manager or contact us online to learn how we can serve you.